Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Download your free e-books with bloggers' Best Kept Travel Secrets!

Back in November, I had taken part in a project involving many bloggers, promoted by Katie of TripBase Blog, and called Best Kept Travel Secrets.


Now, I'm very pleased to announce that what initially was just a blogging initiative, has now turned out very successful and has given the opportunity to launch a series of free ebooks that gather all tips and travel secrets of the main travel bloggers.


TripBase has teamed up with Charity:Water and gave this project a mission: to provide funds to build freshwater wells and clean drinking water to people in developing nations and to raise awareness about this fantastic cause, encouraging hundreds more people to donate and to make a real difference on the ground.


For every downloaded e-book, 1$ donation will be made to Charity:Water, so I would like to encourage all my readers and subscribers to support this cause by downloading any of the great free e-books available (or all of them if you like!).


You can download them by following this link or by clicking on the badge on my right sidebar.

6 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Amazing idea!
It's much better to donate wells > water than give money which are robbed by the dictators...
I'll download later when I get better connection...

BLOGitse

AngelaCorrias said...

Fantastic! They are a very nice read, you'll enjoy them!

How have you been?? I've been very busy and am missing your blog! I'll pop in to catch up with your latest adventures on your new casa ;-)

BLOGitse said...

We're fine but had terrible problems finding a place to live...
This week we should move in to another apartment but I don't believe until I'm in...

BLOGitse

AngelaCorrias said...

Sorry to hear that! I hope everything will work out with the new house!

Alison said...

These look great! I can't wait to dive into them.

AngelaCorrias said...

Great Alison! Looking forward to your comments!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Share this